Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Day two of our euro adventure! We usually won't do a morning post but events of last night cannot afford to go without mention. OH MY GOD. what started off as a normal night quickly turned peculiar. From the words of Elizabeth at 2am. We awoke to her giggling so hard we couldn't sleep.

"Guys. The most embarrassing thing just happened to me."

"what? what's going on?"

"i just pissed the bed."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA.

" I had this dream that i was peeing and it felt SO good, and then I woke up.... uh oh."

" I don't think I even peed the bed when I was six. EVER."

CLASSIC.
We are about to start off our first day, Elizabeth and Hanna went on an early morning hike down to the lake where we plan to spend a large chunk of our time soaking up some rays after a couple hours of working.

We'll post again tonight just thought we would share this gem of a story with you. Enjoi

No comments:

Post a Comment